Lakes Region Mutual Fire Aid
From Scan New England Wiki
Lakes Region Mutual Fire Aid (LRMFA) is located in Laconia, NH and has transmitter sites throughout the area that the dispatch center covers.
- LRMFA System Map
- LRMFA began operations in September of 1971 and moved operations to it's new facility in June of 2000.
- Dispatches Fire and Medical Emergencies for 36 communities and 36 Fire and EMS Agencies.
- Is spread over 5 NH Counties, covering a geographical area of 1,494 Square Miles (16% of the area of the State of NH and slightly larger than the State of Rhode Island...)
- LRMFA serves an estimated population of 116,128 residents (2004 Estimate).
- Dispatched 21,591 incidents during 2007 (59.2 calls per day).
- LRMFA area resources: 102 Engines, 15 Tankers, 12 Ladders, 21 Rescues, 32 Forestries, 38 Ambulances, 5 Utilities, and 14 Boats.
- *Note: The Winnisquam Fire Department merged with Belmont Fire-Rescue on Aug 1, 2006. The station is still open and operating as Belmont Station 2*
|LRMFA Ch 1||159.9000||S||D331||Primary Disp Freq||2012.07.07|
|LRMFA Ch 2||160.1100||D331||Secondary Disp Freq / Special Operations|
|LRMFA Ch 3||160.1550||D331||Fireground Freq|
|LRMFA Ch 4||154.2800||S||136.5||NH Statewide Fireground|
|LRMFA Ch 5||154.3025||D331||Fireground Freq|
|LRMFA Ch 6||154.9875||S||D331||Fireground Freq/Repeater Direct|
|LRMFA Ch 7||154.9875||R||D331||Mt. Belknap "A" Repeater|
|LRMFA Ch 8||154.9875||R||D331||Tenney Mtn. "B" Repeater|
|LRMFA Ch 9||154.9875||R||D331||Blue Job Mtn. "C" Repeater|
|Downlink||458.4125||S||CSQ||Blue Job downlink||2013.04.14 ecps92|
|Agency/Unit #'s||Agency/Town Name|
|1||Alton Fire Department|
|2||Ashland Fire Department|
|3||Belmont Fire Department|
|4||Bristol Fire Department|
|5||Center Harbor Fire-Rescue|
|7||Franklin Fire Department|
|11||Hill Fire Department|
|12||Holderness Fire Department|
|13||Laconia Fire Department|
|14||Meredith Fire Department|
|15||Moultonboro Fire Department|
|16||New Durham Fire Department (See note ¹ below)|
|17||New Hampton Fire Department|
|19||Sanbornton Fire Department|
|20||Sandwich Fire Department|
|21||Tilton-Northfield Fire Department|
|23||Waterville Valley Fire Department|
|25||Strafford Fire Department|
|30||Alexandria Fire Department|
|31||Andover Fire Department|
|32||East Andover Fire Department|
|34||Bridgewater Fire Department|
|35||Campton-Thornton Fire Department|
|36||Danbury Fire Department|
|37||Hebron Fire Department|
|38||Rumney Fire Department|
|40||Warren Fire Department|
|42||Wentworth Fire Department|
|44||Twin Rivers Ambulance|
|45||Meredith EMS (Stewart's Ambulance Service)|
|47||Andover Rescue Squad|
|66||Central NH Haz-Mat Team|
|Mount Washington||M/S Mount Washington|
¹ - New Durham will be leaving LRMFA for Strafford Co Disp on 01/01/2012.