Incident Notification System
From Scan New England Wiki
- The Scan New England Incident Notification System is a means to share breaking public safety news information with our scanning community.
- The below links provide in depth information regarding this notification system, which is offered free of charge as a feature of this website.
- This information MAY BE RE-USED provided credit is given to the Scan New England website as its source.
- Please ensure you read all of the information to include the guidelines and FAQ before using the system. Thank You.
To Send Notifications
- Fill out the Incident Notification Dispatcher Application Form and submit it for approval.
- Once approved, use the Incident Notification Form. Only approved dispatchers can access this form and then update their threads.
To Receive Notifications
- Option 1: Join the Scan New England Incidents Yahoogroup This is currently broken. No time frame for repair.
- Option 2: Join the Scan New England Incidents Googlegroup
- Option 3: RSS Feed in your preferred RSS reader. What's RSS?
- Option 4: Scan New England Twitter Feed. This shows only the 1st 140 characters of the notification, but it appears to provide a link in which the full text can be read.
- Option 5: Scan New England Facebook Page
- Option 6: Tumblr